Innovation Central to deliver technology automations and solutions at Belong 2017 conferenceTuesday, April 25th, 2017 | Tina Barton
Community Foundations of Canada and GrantBook are pleased to announce “Innovation Central” – a curated hub of technology providers that will form an integral part of the 2017 Community Foundations Conference.
This dynamic space, situated at the heart of the conference will feature a curated group of eight community partners, including software vendors and capacity builders. Conference attendees will be encouraged to stop by at any time during the day to engage with the vendors and learn more about these innovative – and sometimes interconnected – technology solutions designed to support community foundations in their daily responsibilities.
This includes solutions for:
- Communications, marketing and design
- Compliance and risk management
- Conferences, events and galas
- Donor engagement and philanthropic services
- Finance administration and investment
- Grants and scholarship management
- Project and program delivery
- Research and evaluation
In addition, GrantBook is hosting a Productivity Innovation Bar, styled after an Apple-Genius BarTM, where you can ask GrantBook team members about:
- Office productivity tips and tricks to build your organizational capacity
- Benefits of a digital strategy for your organization’s long term success
- Examples of automated reports, charts & dashboards
- See software integrations in action
- Any other digital pain-points you face day-to-day
Sign up now for a free 20-minute Digital Power-Up Session to reserve your timeslot: http://bit.ly/CFC-Inno-Central
Availability is limited, but we will also have room for walk-ups via an on-site sign-up board.
Confirmed partners include: BDO, Bromelkamp Company, CanadaHelps, MicroEdge + Blackbaud, Fluxx, Foundant Technologies, GrantBook, Klipfolio, SurveyMonkey Apply (formerly FluidReview), TechSoup Canada, and Vancouver Foundation.
Innovation Central was curated by GrantBook, a philanthropy advisor specializing in digital strategies for grantmakers and impact investors to enable social change. Visit www.grantbook.org.
You belong here! Check out https://communityfoundations.ca/belong2017/ for more conference content.